The Necklace selection for your stunning look and feel this season
Long time no selection – I know, I know, but as there’s always an excuse let me just mention that we pretty much moved into a new place and there were 3 weeks in a row hard day’s arrangement nights before getting into the apartment shape we really love and would like to share with you. Stay tuned for before/after pics pretty soon.
Talking about the spring and the beloved summer there’s always been an accessory which could carry out your unexceptionable look & feel for the whole season – the Necklace. The best thing about it is that most often it’s a subject of DIY process, where you can truly express yourself by assembling all kind of pieces, colors and materials, found in the dusty, long time forgotten loft or closet. Whatever you come up with, just make sure that this season you will model something XXL, noticeable from a mile – that’s what the tendencies and your personality demand.
Your inspiration is here on KickStyle with By Now option for all lazy, Pret-a-Porte persons:
- 1. You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me – collar necklace around the neck, created by Lizzie Fortunato Jewels, reminds of a slightly hipper version of a tied Hermes scarf, braided with some gold chain through it – $286 at Charm & Chain
- 2. Bib Collar Necklace – created by Tuleste Market, hand-beaded collar necklace is a work of art, bridging the gap between apparel and jewelry. Whether you wear it with a white button-down to work, or along with a simple black top for a night out, prepare for ample compliments – $395 at Charm & Chain
- 3. Lizzie Fortunato Jewels – from the spring/summer catalogue, this necklace is a real bijou for the blossom afternoon outside – Lizzie Fortunato Jewels
- 4. Yours Sincerely, Aubrey … – unbelievably beautiful and impressive jewelry by “Hanna af Ekstrom”. This necklace is hand sewn in different sizes with accent on every single detail for exciting design which compliments your graceful neck. Decorated with tiny black beads and a handmade key in iron – around €400 at KOTYR
- 5. Layla necklace – another handmade masterpiece from Lizzie Fortunato Jewels – while gasping, look at the fastener – absolutely adorable – Lizzie Fortunato Jewels
- 6. Peacock Necklace – hand crafted peacock feather necklace, with silver, wood and turquoise beads. Length 63cm, 100% Fabric, machine washable – £20 at TOPSHOP
- 7. Everything Else – heavy necklace artillery from Dinosaur Design, handmade with love from Australia – Dinosaur Design
Necklace to impress with KickStyle