Sustainable shopping selection to enhance your green living
Time for another great shopping selection at Kick Style.
Wood, bamboo and cork – the essential materials, which are bringing the interior design towards a smarter and greener future – it can’t be more sustainable than that. Enjoy the eco – friendly and multipurpose products, which will enhance efficiency and interactivity at your home:
- 1. Real Yo-yo – the slices are sustainably harvested from Wisconsin Wood, naturally shellacked and personally tested by the designers before leaving their shop. Honestly, I will not look again at the plastic painted flashy yo-yo’s –
$33.00 at Rose and Radish
- 2. Yoga Cork Mat – made of natural sustainable cork, it will guarantee a pleasant body feeling and will preserve the temperature while lying on the floor. The yoga cork mat is attractively designed with rounded corners and a high quality satin edging – it’s just what you need for a complete Yoga or Pilates experience –
€41.95 at Yogabox
- 3. Bedworks Laptop Platform – the surface you need while browsing in bed. The laptop platform Laptop Platform is constructed of solid bamboo and is treated with a water-based, low-VOC amber finish –
$250.00 at Feel More Human
- 4. Cork Installation – just for an inspiration – Albanian painter Saimir Strati, 42, works on ‘The Guitarist’ mosaic using cork at the Sheraton Hotel in Tirana – that looks like impossible to accomplish.
- 5. Asus Bamboo Series Laptops – an ingenious ASUS idea, leading to a totally innovative and green notebook concept. Absolutely fresh, aesthetic and old-school charming design – a refined, smart, and environmentally-conscious choice for every connoisseur –
around $2000 at Amazon
- 6. Wooden Tic-Tac-Toe – designed by Janske Megens for XO+, completely build from natural wood and packaged in a special Nepal Lokta paper case –
€24.50 at Bijzondermooi
- 7. Wooden Keyboard – not only keyboard, but a whole bunch of other computer peripherals such as USB memory, card reader, and USB hub, entirely build from wood were presented at Computex, Taiwan – a little bit scary to me – you can’t just make everything green out of wood.
- 8. Arbor Bamboo Snowboards – this is a real deal – the Bamboo structurally and aesthetically enhances the snowboards and improves its performance and durability. Add the astonishing look, the unique level of style and the fact that it’s an uncompromised environmental alternative and you’ve got the best snowboard out there –
$494.99 at ecboardco
- 9. Creative Living Spaces – another inspirational shot and wacky interior idea. The round cork wall panel looks like an optimal DIY project.
Happy Green Living from KickStyle