Clocks and Birds, Birds in Clocks or free as a bird product selection
Friday. The end of another productive week, in the middle of another warm winter, when the Hope and the Change are in the air – your frivolous mood is making you whistle, dream and do everything else but working, so our shopping selection comes nicely to diversify your browsing time.
The cuckoo clock is one of these eternal inspirations with the magic of the happy bird living in a house-shaped clock, who pops out to announce the hours – birds, clocks and houses to inspire your Friday.
- 1. Cuckoo Clock – An authentic Black Forest Cuckoo Clock with sleek and modern house design, with contemporary lined casing, traditional chains and metal weights. Brilliant – $450.00 at MoMAStore
- 2. Boodalee Trees Throw Pillow – each throw pillow actually combines two colorful graphics when flipped. Eco-friendly, hand sewn and printed with certified non-toxic pigment – $42.00 at Velocity
- 3. Stelton’s Vacuum Jug – Stelton’s 1L Jug is available in many eye-catching colors and equipped with a highly insulated glass for keeping your beverages hot or cold – not only practical but a great looking, chicken designed “must have” – $89.00 at Horne
- 4. Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse – your little girl will simply love this lightweight and easy-to-carry playhouse. Made of 100% biodegradable, recycled cardboard, the house features eight secret rooms, spy holes, and an attic for storage – $24.95 at MoMAStore
- 5. Cuckoo Watch – designed back in 2006 by Hannes Grebin the Cuckoo Watch is part of the series of products with complete re-think of the concepts, traditions and development.
- 6. Egg Bird House – this is the best design compliment for your outdoor space and the perfect home gift for the birds outside. Egg Bird Houses are handmade masterpieces, exclusively designed by J Schatz, build from handcrafted glossy ceramic, available in various colors – $135 at J Schatz
Be free as a bird with KickStyle