CLOCKY – rise and shine with this playful alarm clock
Life is life, we live and work, we work for living and we need to go to work – life philosophy is that simple. The whole process however is related to the tiny everyday practice – waking up. This is a nightmare experience – everybody will confirm it, especially the “night birds”. Going out of the bed requires inhuman efforts every single morning – you get used to your alarm, the snoozes are not working effectively and at the end you are late again. Not anymore.
Clocky is one of these handy solutions which makes a huge sense in our self organization process. What will be better than a tricky body wake up forcing? Perhaps something, not invented yet, but Clocky is here, right now – alarm clock that runs away and hides when you don’t wake up – merciless and dodgy. You have only one chance to get up, if you miss to snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide. Then it will alarm the hell out of its batteries, until you move your ass and turn it off. In the middle of this physical effort your sleep will be gone, you will become wide awake and ready to rock. Clever uh?
These are some of the invaluables toy features:
- Set your snooze time, 0-9 min
- Snooze once before he runs away
- Choose 0 and he runs right away
- Can jump from up to 3 feet
- Moves on wood and carpet
- Press snooze to view time at night
- Screen flashes when beeping/running
- Alarm beeps in random pattern
- Clocky is small: 5.25″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Want him to stay put? Disable wheels.
- Early low battery warning
- Colors: almond white, aqua and mint and soon in mustard orange!
If you are fired enough, check the Clocky commercial below – oligophrenic enough to make you laugh and brainy enough to make you think about buying one:
Clocky costs $49.99 and it’s available at:Nanda